A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Baur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Baur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Baur, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baur graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie K Baur DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Baur practice?
- Dr. Julie Baur has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Baur practices Family Medicine near Rocklin, CA.
See Rocklin Primary Care Doctors.