A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Bishop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Bishop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bishop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Young Bishop MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie Y. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Julie Bishop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Orthopedic Surgeons.