A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Bishop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Bishop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bishop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Young Bishop MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie Y. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Julie Bishop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Surgeons.