A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie DaVolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie DaVolio, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie DaVolio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DaVolio graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. DaVolio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann DaVolio MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. DaVolio practice?
- Dr. Julie DaVolio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie DaVolio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.