Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Highly Recommend Dr. Davolio! show details Highly Recommend Dr. Davolio!
by H.C. on Dec 13th, 2014

I had been to 2 other OBGYNs and they were rushed and rude. But NOT with Dr. Davolio! A friend recommended her to me and she's fantastic! I feel like she actually cares and she tries to understand me if I have a question or concern. I'm am very happy to say that I will be using her as my OB for my first pregnancy, as she has delivered babies from women with my same blood clotting disorder and understands I have different needs than a typical pregnancy. In her GYN appointments only once has she seemed rushed in the 4 years i've been going to her, BUT, she still made sure my needs were met and was friendly throughout it.

Very good Doctor with lots of experience and very kind show details Very good Doctor with lots of experience and very kind
by Priyanka on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Davolio performed the delivery of our first child.. the entire experience was very stress-less and pleasant .... We are looking forward to continue with her for my next pregnancy as well.. I would definitely recommend her for my friends and relatives

Quality care! show details Quality care!
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Davolio is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality care. If you are a first time patient she meets with you before hand to discuss your personal healthcare needs. She was very thorough in answering any questions and concerns I had. She made me feel very comfortable and her bedside manner was excellent. I would highly recommend her.

Love the doctor, can't stand the receptionists. show details Love the doctor, can't stand the receptionists.
Oct 30th, 2012

There is a tv in the waiting room, not sure why though, since you can't hear anything over the chit chat of the front desk staff. Whining about not feeling good? Go home. Talking about Twilight? How about try working.... I loooove Dr Davolio but these girls are driving me crazy. Just heard one girl talking about how her stomach hurts but it might be gas..... Or her appendix.... Who knows. Keep it down ladies, be courteous.

AWESOME & CARING show details AWESOME & CARING
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. DaVolio is truly one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. She is kind and gracious, intelligent, serious and makes a sincere effort to listen to you and make a diagnosis that is best for the patient. I have always been impressed with the options, angles and conversations I have had with her over the years regarding my personal healthcare. You can not ind a better doctor than Julie DaVolio.

Amazing! show details Amazing!
May 6th, 2012

Dr.Davolio was recommended by my regular doctor who had been to her as well. My husband and I were quite pleased with her professionalism. She is very informative (especially for my first pregnancy). I was immediately impressed at how comfortable she made us feel while at the same time being very thorough.

Jan 5th, 2012

I would definetely recommend this doctor to anyone.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Jun 28th, 2010

I had another doctor and actually met Dr. Davolio when my regular doctor was out of the office. I didn't realize what I was missing until I met with Dr. Davolio and her wonderful staff. She has excellent bed side manners and is so patient, reassuring,knowledgeable and kind. I am due with my first baby in a couple of months and know that I am in great hands with Dr. Davolio.

Love her! show details Love her!
May 17th, 2010

Dr Davolio has been my GYN for years. she delivered both my babies. Although I required a c-section for both deliveries, she REALLY supported my efforts for vaginal delivery both times. She listens, informs and supports your decisions. She says things like, "It sounds like you have really educated yourself on this issue and you know what you want." Ask the nurses at Plano Medical Center, they all like her, too.