Obstetrician & Gynecologist
1600 Coit Rd
Ste 202
Plano, TX 75075
972-596-2470
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Very good Doctor with lots of experience and very kind  |  show details
by Priyanka on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Davolio performed the delivery of our first child.. the entire experience was very stress-less and pleasant .... We are looking forward to continue with her for my next pregnancy as well.. I would definitely recommend her for my friends and relatives

|  Quality care!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Davolio is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality care. If you are a first time patient she meets with you before hand to discuss your personal healthcare needs. She was very thorough in answering any questions and concerns I had. She made me feel very comfortable and her bedside manner was excellent. I would highly recommend her.

|  Love the doctor, can't stand the receptionists.  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

There is a tv in the waiting room, not sure why though, since you can't hear anything over the chit chat of the front desk staff. Whining about not feeling good? Go home. Talking about Twilight? How about try working.... I loooove Dr Davolio but these girls are driving me crazy. Just heard one girl talking about how her stomach hurts but it might be gas..... Or her appendix.... Who knows. Keep it down ladies, be courteous.

|  AWESOME & CARING  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. DaVolio is truly one of the best doctors I have ever experienced. She is kind and gracious, intelligent, serious and makes a sincere effort to listen to you and make a diagnosis that is best for the patient. I have always been impressed with the options, angles and conversations I have had with her over the years regarding my personal healthcare. You can not ind a better doctor than Julie DaVolio.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

Dr.Davolio was recommended by my regular doctor who had been to her as well. My husband and I were quite pleased with her professionalism. She is very informative (especially for my first pregnancy). I was immediately impressed at how comfortable she made us feel while at the same time being very thorough.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I would definetely recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Excellent dr.  |  show details
by Kaya Bag and Gonul Ozugur Bag on Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Julie Da Volio is one of the best doctors among we have met so far. She is very sweet and friendly, talks all the details and explains. Also very professional with her job and never never take a risk.I don't think she could have one person she may make unhappy!Gonul&Kaya Bag

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

I had another doctor and actually met Dr. Davolio when my regular doctor was out of the office. I didn't realize what I was missing until I met with Dr. Davolio and her wonderful staff. She has excellent bed side manners and is so patient, reassuring,knowledgeable and kind. I am due with my first baby in a couple of months and know that I am in great hands with Dr. Davolio.

|  Love her!  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

Dr Davolio has been my GYN for years. she delivered both my babies. Although I required a c-section for both deliveries, she REALLY supported my efforts for vaginal delivery both times. She listens, informs and supports your decisions. She says things like, "It sounds like you have really educated yourself on this issue and you know what you want." Ask the nurses at Plano Medical Center, they all like her, too.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Excellent doctor. Spends a lot of time with patient. Very caring. Helps you understand or explains well if there is something wrong. I have ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent OBGYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr Davlio for 4 years and she is just always on the ball. She is very professional and courteous. She takes time with e...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by Bettieo on Mar 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I tried to contact this location. They are inside a obgyn, but they did not answer their phone, the machaine requested I leave a message and then said it would return a call within 1 business day. Has anyoine tried this place? Their web site is weak as

Read Full Review at citysearch.com