A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dietrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dietrich, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dietrich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Dawn Dietrich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Julie Dietrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Dietrich practices Family Medicine near Brighton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO and Denver, CO.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.