A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dunhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dunhill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunhill
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunhill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dunhill, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunhill graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunhill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Dunhill MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Dunhill practice?
- Dr. Julie Dunhill has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Dunhill practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Oncologists.