A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Dunhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Dunhill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Dunhill, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunhill graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunhill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Dunhill MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Dunhill practice?
- Dr. Julie Dunhill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Dunhill practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Oncologists.