A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gerberding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gerberding is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerberding
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerberding graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerberding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Louise Gerberding MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Gerberding practice?
- Dr. Julie Gerberding has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gerberding practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.