A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Gerberding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Gerberding is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerberding
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gerberding Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerberding graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerberding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Louise Gerberding MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Gerberding practice?
- Dr. Julie Gerberding has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Gerberding practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.