A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Griffith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Griffith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Griffith MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Julie Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Griffith practices Neurology near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Neurologists.