A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hardy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Hardy practice?
Dr. Julie Hardy practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Waco, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.