A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hardy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hardy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Carol Hardy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Julie Hardy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Hardy practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Waco, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.