A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Hung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Hung MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Hung practice?
- Dr. Julie Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Hung practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Pediatricians.