A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ji Eun Kim MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Julie Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Kim practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.