A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kilpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilpatrick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kilpatrick, MD, PC is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilpatrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kilpatrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie E Kilpatrick MD and PC is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Kilpatrick practice?
- Dr. Julie Kilpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Kilpatrick practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.