Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Northwest Dallas
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
214-648-3113
Locations and availability (3)

|  Because of this stupid DR. My son is suffering from brain hemorrhage  |  show details
by H Elnagdi on Apr 10th, 2014

I hope to publish this review so everyone get the chance to read it. She is the worth doctor you can ever have. She is very elegant and just don't listen. Because of her my son developed IV hermarage. It is a serious condition and could affect him forever. Pleas stay away from her as she is really the worth Dr. ever.

|  THE BEST  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

My name is Kim and I can not say enough about Dr Lo. I had a high risk twin pregnancy and I started dialating at 23 weeks. Dr Lo reacted quickly and very caring at the same time. I delivered at 31 weeks 4 days perfectly healthy babies. She delivered me vaginally and right on time. She is just the best!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2011

Genuine, Compassionate...I could go on and on..I have seen many physicians in the past 2 years in multiple specialties and Dr. Lo is absolutely the best OB I could have ever asked for! I had a difficult delivery and she never once made me feel like I was an inconvenience to her! She was there for me through a lot and I really think she is an amazing person and physician!

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

Very caring professional. Spent more than adequate time with us discussing our plan. Was always available.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  Caring and compassionate  |  show details
by Angie on Apr 12th, 2011

Dr Lo has been my OB since my 2nd pregnancy necessitated a higher level practioner. She has shown compassion, concern, and spends as much time as I need during my visit. I will follow her as long as I reasonably can.....I love her!

|  LISTENS TO HER PATIENTS . . .  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

We realized that Dr. Lo was a very busy physician; however, we were pleasantly surprised that she never made us feel rushed. She always listened to my complaints and problems --- she always asked extremely thorough questions to try to determine the problem. She always answered EVERY one of my questions . . . no matter how simple the questions were.Dr. Lo told me and my husband that she tries to deliver each one of her patients, but we realized that there would be situations that would prevent her from getting to the delivery. When we were ready to deliver, she was there for the entire pushing process. She even help me with the breastfeeding.We would not hesitate to recommend her to our famiy or friends. Her heart is always in the right place.

|  Treats patients like cattle  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

It's seems the only way that dr lo can get a rating above 2 is if she is rating herself! I can't say anything bad about her support staff, but dr lo is the worst dr I've visited. She didn't diagnose me correctly, and showed up for the delivery after the baby was born, even though the nurse had called her way in advance. We were told that dr lo always delivers her babies, but thats just not true! While I was in the hospital, she showed up 4 hours late one day, and for my induction, she was 2.5 hours late. I think she is more intent on getting patient volume then worrying about the patients she has. I absolutely do not recommend her.

|  The ideal high risk OB  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Lo was an amazing partner for us in the birth process. As a mother herself, not only does she provide her patients with the latest and greatest of medical research and care, but if asked, will weight in with her mom opinion. She sees all of her own patients and delivers all of her own babies. It was our observation that all of the nurses on the floor of the L&D ward thought very highly of her medical opinions.

|  Wonderful Dr.  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Lo is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is very caring and has excellent bedside manner! She is the best!

|  Goes over and beyond . . .  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

Dr. Lo makes sure that she knows everything about your history so that she can make the best diagnosis. She will spend as much as time with you as needed so that you feel comfortable about the reason that went to her for. Would recommend her highly to any patient that might be high risk for pregnancy

|  Fine..but not ideal  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2010

Fine but not recommended.