A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Luks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Luks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Luks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luks graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Luks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie H Luks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Luks practice?
- Dr. Julie Luks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Luks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Merrill, WI.
See Wausau Obstetricians & Gynecologists.