A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Luks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Luks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Luks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Luks graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Luks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Luks practice?
Dr. Julie Luks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Merrill, WI.
See Wausau Obstetricians & Gynecologists.