Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Matsuura
Dr. Julie Matsuura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Matsuura is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Matsuura has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Matsuura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Matsuura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Pundari Chemitiganti
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Walter Schreiber
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Dennis Jerome
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi43