A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Pan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Pan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Pan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Pan practice?
- Dr. Julie Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Pan practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.