A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Pao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Pao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Pao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pao graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Park Central Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Pao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Pao practice?
- Dr. Julie Pao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Pao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.