A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Spencer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Spencer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Spencer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Julie Spencer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Spencer practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.