A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Swain, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Swain MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Swain practice?
- Dr. Julie Swain has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Swain practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fallbrook, CA.
See Fallbrook Cardiothoracic Surgeons.