A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Theis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Theis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Theis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Theis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Theis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Theis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brodstone Memorial Nuckolls County Hospital
- Brodstone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Theis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Theis practice?
- Dr. Julie Theis has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Theis practices Family Medicine near Superior, NE.
See Superior Family Physicians.