A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Thompson-Dobkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Thompson-Dobkin is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson-Dobkin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thompson-Dobkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Germaine Thompson-Dobkin DO is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Thompson-Dobkin practice?
- Dr. Julie Thompson-Dobkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Thompson-Dobkin practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.