A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Heart Failure
- Seizure Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie V Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie V. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Julie Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Taylor practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.