A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vasile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vasile, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vasile, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasile graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Vasile has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Vanille Vasile MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie V. Vasile practice?
- Dr. Julie Vasile has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Vasile practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.