A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Kral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliet Kral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kral
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Kral, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kral graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kral has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet Marie Kral MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. Kral practice?
- Dr. Juliet Kral has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliet Kral practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists, Menlo Park Hematologists, and Menlo Park Oncologists.