A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Kral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliet Kral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Kral, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kral graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kral has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet Marie Kral MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Juliet M. Kral practice?
- Dr. Juliet Kral has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliet Kral practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists, Menlo Park Hematologists, and Menlo Park Oncologists.