A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julieta Deguzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julieta Deguzman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Deguzman graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Deguzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julieta Arevalo Deguzman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julieta A. Deguzman practice?
- Dr. Julieta Deguzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julieta Deguzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queens Village, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.