Dr. Julije Vucemilovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julije Vucemilovic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Truly Excellent Physician, Highly Recommend!

Very scary moving from another state to find a family physician, after 2 misfortunes, found Dr. V, and knew I was home! His knowledge, experience and forthright application of them is gratifying - he pulls up a chair and actually looks at and listens to you - you are not just a name on his roster, he knows you and cares about you personally. I have found a home and highly recommend him to anyone else who is searching, you will not be disappointed. His staff is also excellent, competent and caring as well and you don't have to wait for a month for an appointment.

October 11th, 2016

Very honest Doctor.

He is straight forward and tells you the way it is. No Sugar coating! Hate Doctors that do that. Will see him again soon!

August 10th, 2016

I took my father to Dr. Vucemilovic a few years back for a diabetic foot wound and it healed well. I wasn’t feeling well so I thought I would go to him since my father liked him so much. He was able to see me the day after I called. Helped me with my diet and supplements before prescribing a heavy medication.

June 3rd, 2015

compassionate doctor

Very impressed with Dr.V. First doctor in a long time who looks at ME and not the computer. Very concerned, very compassionate........rare qualities in a doctor these days (sad,but true). Staff very disorganized

March 5th, 2015

Great Man

Caring physician, who gave exceptional care to my parents

October 24th, 2013

Excellent Care and very compassionate and seems to generally care. Great Doctor!

Dr. Julio was extremely nice and courteous and seemed to generally care about my overall health. Followed up with me. Spent time explaining my options and even some wholistic things to try instead of just a prescription. I'd highly recommend him to anyone, and have now found the doctor i can keep. Awesome guy and nice office!

July 16th, 2013

Great Doctor, incompetent staff.

I've been going to Dr V. for a couple years and am very comfortable with him as my physician. Unfortunately, I have yet to get approval for a prescription refill in less than 2 weeks! Closer to 3 weeks is more likely. If I request approval on the 1st of the month, I may get it accomplished by the 15th. And that’s only if I continually follow up with the office on a daily basis. It’s almost comical! I’m not sure if the problem stems from incompetence, laziness, or a little of both. Maybe I’m expecting too much.

November 5th, 2012

wonderful doctor

I've been seeing Dr Vucemilovic for a year,very caring, listen to you, he has my trust. Been to a few other doctors, but they did not have the care factor that Dr Vucemilovic has, would and have recommend him to family and friends. His office staff needs alittle work, but you only see them for a few minutes anyway .

August 3rd, 2016