Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Excellent Care and very compassionate and seems to generally care. Great Doctor! show details Excellent Care and very compassionate and seems to generally care. Great Doctor!
by Matt P on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Julio was extremely nice and courteous and seemed to generally care about my overall health. Followed up with me. Spent time explaining my options and even some wholistic things to try instead of just a prescription. I'd highly recommend him to anyone, and have now found the doctor i can keep. Awesome guy and nice office!

Great Doctor, incompetent staff. show details Great Doctor, incompetent staff.
by Phil Wilde on Jul 16th, 2013

I've been going to Dr V. for a couple years and am very comfortable with him as my physician. Unfortunately, I have yet to get approval for a prescription refill in less than 2 weeks! Closer to 3 weeks is more likely. If I request approval on the 1st of the month, I may get it accomplished by the 15th. And that’s only if I continually follow up with the office on a daily basis. It’s almost comical! I’m not sure if the problem stems from incompetence, laziness, or a little of both. Maybe I’m expecting too much.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Nov 5th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Vucemilovic for a year,very caring, listen to you, he has my trust. Been to a few other doctors, but they did not have the care factor that Dr Vucemilovic has, would and have recommend him to family and friends. His office staff needs alittle work, but you only see them for a few minutes anyway .

Apr 6th, 2007 on yahoo.com

What a waste of time............... AND CO-PAY!!!!: After switching insurance plans I got this doctor as my GP. I filled out all of the paperwork. I spoke to the ph. asst. I relayed my problem. After taking more than 2 hours out of my work day I was refer

Read Full Review at yahoo.com