Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

compassionate doctor show details compassionate doctor
Jun 2nd, 2015

Very impressed with Dr.V. First doctor in a long time who looks at ME and not the computer. Very concerned, very compassionate........rare qualities in a doctor these days (sad,but true). Staff very disorganized

Great Man show details Great Man
by Bill Andrews on Mar 5th, 2015

Caring physician, who gave exceptional care to my parents

Excellent Care and very compassionate and seems to generally care. Great Doctor! show details Excellent Care and very compassionate and seems to generally care. Great Doctor!
by Matt P on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Julio was extremely nice and courteous and seemed to generally care about my overall health. Followed up with me. Spent time explaining my options and even some wholistic things to try instead of just a prescription. I'd highly recommend him to anyone, and have now found the doctor i can keep. Awesome guy and nice office!

Great Doctor, incompetent staff. show details Great Doctor, incompetent staff.
by Phil Wilde on Jul 16th, 2013

I've been going to Dr V. for a couple years and am very comfortable with him as my physician. Unfortunately, I have yet to get approval for a prescription refill in less than 2 weeks! Closer to 3 weeks is more likely. If I request approval on the 1st of the month, I may get it accomplished by the 15th. And that’s only if I continually follow up with the office on a daily basis. It’s almost comical! I’m not sure if the problem stems from incompetence, laziness, or a little of both. Maybe I’m expecting too much.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Nov 5th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Vucemilovic for a year,very caring, listen to you, he has my trust. Been to a few other doctors, but they did not have the care factor that Dr Vucemilovic has, would and have recommend him to family and friends. His office staff needs alittle work, but you only see them for a few minutes anyway .