A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Caban, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Caban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio E Caban MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Caban practice?
- Dr. Julio Caban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julio Caban practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.