A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Caban, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Caban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio E. Caban practice?
Dr. Julio Caban practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.