Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Leey-Casella
Dr. Julio Leey-Casella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Alton, IL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Leey-Casella is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital and Alton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Leey-Casella has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Leey-Casella has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Julio Leey-Casella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Syed Qadri
Internal Medicine, Residency
Gainesville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Olutope Salau-Okeleji
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Craig Campbell
Gainesville, FL 0 mi7