A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Lora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julio Lora is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Lora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lora graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio Cesar Lora MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Lora practice?
- Dr. Julio Lora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julio Lora practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists.