A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Marin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Marin practice?
Dr. Julio Marin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Rheumatology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists, West Covina Cardiologists, West Covina Endocrinologists, and West Covina Rheumatologists.