A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julio Marin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio C Marin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Marin practice?
- Dr. Julio Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Marin practices Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists.