Dr. Julio Menocal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Menocal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julio Menocal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

Massive Disappointment

A stubborn doctor that does not listen to your thoughts and feelings. Over prescribes medications only to cancel the treatment a couple of days later. So much for the extra medication sitting in your cabinets now. He is angry and god forbid you question his decisions and diagnosis. He acts as he feels and I firmly believe he will bill you higher than necessary. Look CLOSELY at your bill do not be fooled by him!

December 4th, 2015

Great visit

Good clean place courteous and very professional

June 9th, 2015

I've been with Dr. Menocal for 20+ years

March 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Menocal is a very caring and hands on doctor. He never rushes his patients. He treats me and my children with the utmost respect.

October 14th, 2013

Best Nurse Ever

Dr, Menocal is the best doctor. Very knowledgeable and compassionate with patients. I am glad that finally has a worthwhile nurse that her priority is the welfare of patients. I was very sick and this nurse treated me very well. It is professional and above all loving and respectful. I forgot about my pain when this awesome nurse talked to me and really treated me like a person.Thanks Dr. Menocal to have a great human being as Jessy.

July 17th, 2013

Unsatisfied Patient

Runs an assembly line practice. Too busy to really help on an individual basis. Does not spend enough time to answer questions or to offer quality care. Personable enough, but that doesn't translate into being truly concerned with his patients. My last visit was abominable. Will not recommend him.

May 7th, 2013

the most dedicated, caring doctor that I have ever met!

Dr. M is by far the best! He is funny & regardless of whether he is sick, tired, or his problems; he will outwork any doctor I have ever met. I admire his work for his community in general & especially for the Spanish community. 10 years he has treated me; from serious stuff to the sniffles. He diagnosed a life threatening illness and saved my life. I have seen him go the extra mile for people who need him. He's patient & kind but can be somewhat short when he is running around trying to find a way to help someone. He is all about his patients & as long as he is available I will choose Dr M!!! ps, I have told him that he cannot retire!!!

January 18th, 2013

As I am disabled with spinal chord damage and I have more doctors than you can imagine. As far as promptness goes, and it does not matter what type of doctor they are, as from my neurosurgeon to Dr. Menocal, you always have to wait. With that said, if you are a one-time patient and coming in for a cold or flu, he will not spend much time with you, as there is not much any doctor can do under those circumstances, but prescribe a pill and wish you well. But as being a patient for 4 years, I can attest to his sincerity; Dr. Menocal has very often gone far out of his way to accommodate me whenever I needed urgent attention. He listens to everything you say, takes and or prescribes the proper tests and is very accurate on his diagnoses. He may seem a bit short with you as he has a very busy practice, but I can assure you he listens and remembers everything. And I can assure you he has your best health interests foremost and always. I have spent almost every 2 weeks, if not more, at doctor’s offices for the last 4 years and I continue to retain Dr. Menocal as my Primary Care Provider even now that I am on Medicare. So if you want to have a relationship with your doctor, and I mean that in you want a doctor to get to know you and remember you and your ailments when you see him, Dr. Menocal is that kind of doctor. And I will not see anyone else as my family doctor but him; and this is a man who has had over 15 doctors between insurance companies, the courts and otherwise in the last 4 years, so I know what I am talking about. Thank You Dr. Menocal and Staff.

August 3rd, 2012

Wait too long!!

I have been coming here about a year. The wait is always too long. Todays wait was over an hour. The doctor never seems to know what's wrong. I was told that I was having seizures at night when I was in fact only low on magnesium. The staff is rude and barely understands English. As of today I will no longer come here. There are far better doctors in the area. Don't waste you time.

August 19th, 2011

THE BEST!

I have never been a patient of Dr. Menocal. However I did my externship at a Dr.'s office where he was previously employed. He just wowed me with his manerism and his willingness to be there for his patients. A Great Dr. Indeed!!

July 3rd, 2011

Great Physician

He is really an angel for me. I am his patient since 10 years and have never any problem with him. He treat me well and guide me well regarding my problem. He and all his staff are awesome.

September 18th, 2010