A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Poveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poveda
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Poveda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poveda graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Poveda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Humana Medical Plan
- Miami-Dade Health & Rehab Svc, Miami, Florida
- United Healthcare Of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio C Poveda MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Poveda practice?
- Dr. Julio Poveda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julio Poveda practices General Practice near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Homestead Primary Care Doctors.