A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julio Poveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poveda graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Poveda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Humana Medical Plan
- Miami-Dade Health & Rehab Svc, Miami, Florida
- United Healthcare Of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julio C Poveda MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julio C. Poveda practice?
- Dr. Julio Poveda has 1 office location.
Dr. Julio Poveda practices General Practice near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead General Practitioners.