A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nagy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julius I Nagy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julius I. Nagy practice?
- Dr. Julius Nagy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julius Nagy practices Family Medicine near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NY.
See Cooperstown Family Physicians.