A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Cao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Cao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans