A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Cao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Cao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Cao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jun Cao practice?
- Dr. Jun Cao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jun Cao practices Psychiatry near Sylvania, OH.
See Sylvania Psychiatrists.