A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jun Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jun Li is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jun Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.
Dr. Li has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jun Li MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jun Li practice?
- Dr. Jun Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jun Li practices Neurology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Neurologists.