A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Tunstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Tunstall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunstall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Tunstall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Rebecca Tunstall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June R. Tunstall practice?
- Dr. June Tunstall has 1 office location.
Dr. June Tunstall practices Family Medicine near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Family Physicians.