A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. June Tunstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. June Tunstall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tunstall
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tunstall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunstall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Tunstall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. June Rebecca Tunstall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. June R. Tunstall practice?
- Dr. June Tunstall has 2 office locations.
Dr. June Tunstall practices Family Medicine near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Primary Care Doctors.