A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jung Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jung Eung Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jung E. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jung Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jung Kim practices Family Medicine near Woodridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Woodridge Family Physicians.