A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juraj Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juraj Braun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juraj Braun, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Braun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juraj George Braun MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Juraj G. Braun practice?
- Dr. Juraj Braun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juraj Braun practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.