A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juraj Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juraj Braun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juraj Braun, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Braun has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juraj George Braun MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Juraj G. Braun practice?
- Dr. Juraj Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Juraj Braun practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.