Surgical Specialist
130 Admiral Cochrane Drive
Suite 303
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 571-4338
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 22nd, 2014

Great office, staff and doctor. Saw me immediately for a broken toe.

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

I had the most horrible experiences possible under Dr. Cashman's care. He was arrogant, uncaring, and worst of all incompetent to be a surgeon.

Jul 8th, 2012

This office has got to the worse office I have ever been to. The staff were rude and the doctor was arrogant. No one working there seemed to know what they were doing and when I saw a copy of office note that was sent to my doctor, it was the worse looking document I have ever seen. They could not even spell patient correctly!!! What a joke. Will never go back there!!!!

Feb 7th, 2011

He absolutely has no bedside manner whatsoever. Is arrogant!!!!

|  Can't judge his skills, only his manner  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2009

I felt the office, while impersonal and factory-like, was not too bad -- everyone at least smiled and was courteous. Dr. Cashman himself appeared on time, smiled and greeted me. But he seemed rushed and almost insulted by my very natural questions and concerns. He was talking about a very major surgery to my feet, one that would result in possibly my being laid up for over a month. He explained nothing about possible complications and seemed a little angry when I raised the ideas that had been presented to me by podiatrists. Of his skills as a surgeon I can't speak. I only know that with something this major, I need someone who explains things carefully, can tell me what I can expect, and doesn't just blow in and blow out of the room. He even took a page from one of his colleagues while I was there. I wouldn't go back to him. A shame, b/c he was recommended by my primary care doctor, whom I really like.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

He diagnosed and treated an ankle problem that I have been living with for years. I can now run and do all the activities I love without pain. He was very caring and professional, and the office staff was great.

Jun 3rd, 2009

Doc has NO bedside manner whatsoever, completely uncaring about surgical or injury follow up, doesnt explain anything about your problem. Is very quick to make his own judgements before even speaking with you, which he does very little speaking as well. He is also very degrading, almost taunting, towards those who may not be like himself. While he may be a skilled surgeon, etc, he needs a huge lesson in etiquite and simply respect for his patients. He comes out as being out and out hurtful.

May 2nd, 2009

went through a surgery for the wrong thing

|  Wouldn't recommend Dr Cashman to care for my dog  |  show details
by Very Dissatisfied on Apr 4th, 2009

He is uncaring and actually seems to be angry when there are unexpected problems after he has done surgery