A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Cuschieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Cuschieri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuschieri
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cuschieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin R Cuschieri MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Cuschieri practice?
- Dr. Justin Cuschieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Cuschieri practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Everett Internists and Everett Gastroenterologists.