A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Cuschieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Cuschieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuschieri
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cuschieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin R Cuschieri MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Cuschieri practice?
- Dr. Justin Cuschieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Cuschieri practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Gastroenterologists.