A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Durel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Durel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Durel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Durel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin H Durel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Justin H. Durel practice?
- Dr. Justin Durel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Durel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Weldon Spring, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.