A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Paquette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Paquette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Paquette graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paquette has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin D Paquette MA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Paquette practice?
- Dr. Justin Paquette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Paquette practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.