A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
- Yoakum Community Hospital
- Lavaca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Wade Powell DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Powell practice?
- Dr. Justin Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Powell practices Pediatrics near Gatesville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hallettsville, TX.
See Gatesville Pediatricians.