A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Rufener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Rufener is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rufener
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rufener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Rufener, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rufener graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rufener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Brent Rufener MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Rufener practice?
- Dr. Justin Rufener has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Rufener practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.