A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Rufener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Rufener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Rufener, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rufener graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rufener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Brent Rufener MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Rufener practice?
- Dr. Justin Rufener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Rufener practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.