A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Rufener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Rufener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Rufener, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rufener graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rufener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rufener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Rufener practice?
Dr. Justin Rufener practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.