A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Schechter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Schechter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Schechter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Justin Schechter practice?
- Dr. Justin Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Schechter practices Psychiatry near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Psychiatrists.