A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saxena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Saxena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Saxena practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.