A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotika Wali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotika Wali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wali graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotika Ladli Wali MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyotika L. Wali practice?
- Dr. Jyotika Wali has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyotika Wali practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.