A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Nair is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Nair, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Nair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna N Nair MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna N. Nair practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Nair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Nair practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.