Learn more about Dr. Kagan Ozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kagan Ozer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kagan Ozer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozer graduated from Md, Istanbul University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ozer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kagan Ozer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kagan Ozer practice?
- Dr. Kagan Ozer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kagan Ozer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.