A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kagan Ozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kagan Ozer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kagan Ozer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozer graduated from Md, Istanbul University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ozer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kagan Ozer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kagan Ozer practice?
- Dr. Kagan Ozer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kagan Ozer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.