Dr. Kagan Ozer MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 6 reviews

September 25th, 2016
His ego does not match his skill.
He is extremely rude and dismissive. He was eager to perform the surgery needed, but blamed me for the results. He is condescending and very egocentric.

August 18th, 2016
Most horrible Dr visit in my entire life . told me to put a band aid on it and take some Tylenol . now I'm months behind in recovery of my right hand due to Dr ozers ignorance do not go here staff is extremely rude as well would not recommend ozer to my dog

August 5th, 2016
Never again.
He made me feel like it was my fault that there was an infection post op. He was very combative when I asked questions and extremely condescending.

July 22nd, 2015
Disappointed
I waited 4 months to see this guy and he was disrespectful, didn't make me feel heard, and wanted to get me out the door as quickly as possible once he determined I wasn't a candidate for surgery. I didn't even realize surgery was an option to consider in my case, but it seemed to be all he cared about. I would have appreciated more explanation and more patience in general so that I could understand and believe his diagnose and so I could learn more of what I could do to help myself or find someone to help me with my injury.

October 24th, 2012
Hand Surgery
Dr. Ozer saved my hand, and quite possibly my life. I had a complete radial dislocation (severed hand) and had met with 2 surgeons that wanted 'amputation' as option #2 while I was in surgery if they couldn't get it to a repaired state.Dr. Ozer was confident that he could fix the hand to where it is was at least slightly usefull. Well, it has been 9 years since the major surgery and my hand is just as strong and able as my un-injured hand. I can lift heavy weights, and have great mobility. I owe part of the fit life that I enjoy today to Dr. Ozer's amazing surgery skills.

January 4th, 2011
A Super Surgeon
Dr. Ozer inherited a limb problem that a least a dozen earlier docs had worked on. He was extremely conservative in his timing and approach to yet more surgery. In the two years I've had him, he consistently displays an unusually high degree of ownership. He's good and he cares - a tough combination to find!