Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 22nd, 2015

I waited 4 months to see this guy and he was disrespectful, didn't make me feel heard, and wanted to get me out the door as quickly as possible once he determined I wasn't a candidate for surgery. I didn't even realize surgery was an option to consider in my case, but it seemed to be all he cared about. I would have appreciated more explanation and more patience in general so that I could understand and believe his diagnose and so I could learn more of what I could do to help myself or find someone to help me with my injury.

Hand Surgery show details Hand Surgery
Oct 24th, 2012

Dr. Ozer saved my hand, and quite possibly my life. I had a complete radial dislocation (severed hand) and had met with 2 surgeons that wanted 'amputation' as option #2 while I was in surgery if they couldn't get it to a repaired state.Dr. Ozer was confident that he could fix the hand to where it is was at least slightly usefull. Well, it has been 9 years since the major surgery and my hand is just as strong and able as my un-injured hand. I can lift heavy weights, and have great mobility. I owe part of the fit life that I enjoy today to Dr. Ozer's amazing surgery skills.

A Super Surgeon show details A Super Surgeon
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Ozer inherited a limb problem that a least a dozen earlier docs had worked on. He was extremely conservative in his timing and approach to yet more surgery. In the two years I've had him, he consistently displays an unusually high degree of ownership. He's good and he cares - a tough combination to find!